SBAR has produced a number of resources in a variety of formats that are available to answer questions or provide information related to biofuels, sustainable bio-economy in the Southwest, guayule and guar production, and other topics. All materials are available for free download and use.
- Book Chapters and Journal Articles – A collated list of the academic publications from all aspects of SBAR.
- Briefing Papers – Short summaries that highlight SBAR accomplishments and key opportunities, including research needs, policy, and outreach.
- Conference Proceedings and Papers – Conference proceedings and papers organized by author.
- Fact Sheets – View and download SBAR fact sheets on a variety of topics.
- Newsletters – View and download SBAR Extension and Outreach newsletters which highlight on education, youth development, and grower focused research.
- Capstone Projects, Thesis, Dissertations – A collated list of capstone projects, graduate theses, and dissertations that were completed incorporating SBAR-affiliated studies.
Grower Resources – BENCO profitability tool, webinars, and videos.
- Videos – View the recordings and videos of SBAR research and instruction.
- Lesson Plans – Bioenergy activities and lesson plans for middle and high school students and educators.
- Story Maps – ESRI Story Maps that help to define opportunities and ways to use SBAR-generated materials.
Photo Galleries – View SBAR-related photos.