Now Accepting Applications for the 2020-2021 SBAR Educators
Applications Due: March 31, 2020
Educator Commitments and Requirements
- Open to middle and high school STEM educators. Especially interested in educators who serve Native American students and rural schools.
- Letter of support from your school principal.
- Willingness to incorporate SBAR modules into your curriculum.
- Participate in grant reporting requirements and surveys.
- Attend an online summer workshop where SBAR Fellows and SBAR Educators learn about and test curriculum and plan for the inclusion of curriculum for the year ahead.
- Commitment to help develop SBAR-related lesson plans and resources that will be shared online.
SBAR Training Details:
Summer 20202 TBD
40 hours of online professional development and training.
Benefits to SBAR Educators
- There will be a stipend to attend the Summer Professional Development and financial support throughout the academic year.
- Access to work online with graduate students SBAR Fellow for 6 to 7 hours a month. The Fellow will provide lessons, presentations, and connect you to "SBAR Experts" to support use of SBAR arid regions curriculum in your classroom. teaching kits and materials to carry out lessons.
- Teaching modules that you select and co-design that fit into your existing curriculum.
Application review begins March 15, 2020; deadline to apply March 31, 2020
For more information on opportunities for Educators, please contact Cara Duncan at: firstname.lastname@example.org